"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

UMPC and your music collection

I was driving today to my work and as usual I had my radio on when they started to play a song that I like, Complicated by Avril Lavigne, knowing that I do not have that song in my music collection I got frustrated because I did not have a way to push a bottom while that song was playing to buy it at iTunes. So I thought for myself "why things have to be so complicated?"

Thanks God, I was close to my company building and from the parking lot I picked the WiFi signal, got connected with my UMPC and bought that song before I entered the building. Probably if I was using my UMPC has a car companion pc I would have done that right there at that moment while the song was playing but in my case I have to connect via BT my UMPC to my Phone and I would need to buy a car stand or rack for my UMPC and I have not done that yet. "Why things have to be so complicated?"

Well, I guess my UMPC saved me today from losing a song that I wanted in my collection because once I'm inside of that building I would not have time to buy that song and in few minutes I would have forgotten about it.

1 comment:

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.