"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, September 11, 2006

Carrypad meets Vega

Steve at CarryPad has just posted his first impressions about Vega UMPC.

carrypadvega

I hate the USB WiFi stick. Its such a good looking device and then you have to plug the the stick in. I don't know why Raon thought they should leave it out. Mad. The same goes for Bluetooth. Without Bluetooth, it will seriously limit it's use in a car. GPS, Cellphones and Audio devices could all be integrated with this device but if you have to put a USB stick in, it will reduce it's appeal.
I agree with Steve. For me an UMPC without an integrated WiFi and BT is not an UMPC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.