"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

B2TR Issues

I have installed Office 2007 in my eo v7110 and I installed recently the B2TR. I completely agree with Warner Crocker at GottaBeMobile, after this release Office 2007 is running a lot faster than it's previous release and than Office 2003. I like the changes in Outlook but at the same time I have ran into some problems. Now two of my Outlook "must have" add-ins are not working any more: TEO and Trend Micro Anti-Spam Pilot. These two add-ins were working in previous version and now they are disabled and no matter what I do I can't enable them back. I have contacted both companies but I have not received yet any reply with a solution for this issue.

You can find a long list of other issues and in some case solutions here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Frank, I am just now recovering from major problems with Vista that have kept me offline for quite a bit. I will soon test TEO with the refresh.

    However, I don't see an email or forum post from you about this. When did you send it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found weird that I did not received a reply from you. I sent the email about two days ago. I even attached a screen shot where can be seen your add-in disabled and Trendo Micro Anti-Spam.

    I'll resend it tonight when I get home again.

    For what I have read, it's a problem with all add-ins.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.