"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, February 02, 2007

The new Origami Team

The new Origami Team as posted a Quick Introduction! I have to say that's nice to see that Microsoft is not abandoning completely the UMPC boat! Oscar, one of the members of this new team is asking the community for what we want to see next. I don't know you guys, but what I really want to see is more tutorials about how to get the most we can from our UMPC running Vista, more efficient drivers, Windows Movie Maker running in Vista (it was running in XP so I don't see why it can't run now in Vista), etc.

Oh and I forgot to mention more efficient drivers for our UMPC including HID Drivers. I know that that's OEM responsibility but I have seen many 3rd parties drivers in my life and if somebody can make them that's Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.