"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Home made stylus

A few days ago I opened a thread at todoUMPC.com (Spanish) about how to make your own stylus. I wrote there about how I did it using a disposable poultry thermometer and and an old pen.


I took a lot of pictures of the whole process so you wont need any translation to understand how I made it. But... that's not all. In that same thread my friend Domenec posted how he made one using a fishing line and a lead pencil!


And guess how he called his invention: the fisherman stylus!

One thing is for sure, they are more comfortable than the original stylus shipped with UMPCs and PPCs.

Update: The fishing line that match a 0.7mm lead is the 50 pounds line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.