"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Visual Studio 2005 should run in Oragamis!

I have been trying to get this question answered for a while at Oragamis Project site and today I finally got a convincing answer:

Yes, VS 2005 should install on the device if you're in at least 800x600. I just tried installing it in a Virtual PC image of XP running @ 800x480, and it shows a message saying I should switch to 800x600 before continuing. I changed the resolution, continued, and all appeared to be fine (note: I didn't complete setup, I canceled out after the wizard started).

Sears is a program mannager in Oragamis Team.

He also confirmed that: When you hit the change resolution (aka auto-scale) button to go into 800x600, it's 800x600. Same as if you went into the Display properties and moved the slider over a notch to 800x600.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.