Leveraging an advanced shared memory architecture, the VIA VN800 integrates the VIA UniChrome™ Pro Integrated Graphics Processor (IGP) ensuring optimal performance for all multimedia, entertainment, and productivity applications. With an internal data flow equivalent to the latest AGP 8X graphics cards, a 200MHz 2D/3D graphics engine features dedicated 128-bit data paths for pixel data flow and texture/command access.
The 128-bit 2D graphics engine enables acceleration of high quality graphics features, allowing all productivity applications to run with the best appearance possible while not sacrificing system performance. The 128-bit 3D graphics engines features dual pixel rendering pipes for advanced 3D rendering, and is capable of two textures per pass with a triangle rate up to 4.5 million triangles per second, a pixel rate up to 200 million pixels per second, and a texel bilinear fill rate up to 400 million texels per second.
VIA Vinyl Multichannel Audio Suite: Delivering rich, warm surround sound at resolutions as high as 24/96 through up to six- or eight-channel outputs, the VIA Vinyl Audio 5.1 surround sound and VIA Vinyl Gold Audio 7.1 surround sound enables crisp, clear performance, representing the highest levels of audio quality in a mainstream integrated or onboard solution.
- » Full support for VIA C7-M processors as well as support for the latest Intel® Pentium® M processors
- » Supports 800/533/400MHz Front Side Bus Settings
- » Supports up to 4GB DDR2 or DDR Memory
- » V-Link 533 MB/s high bandwidth North/South Bridge interconnect
- » Full Featured Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP) compliant with AGP 8X/4X
- » Integrated VIA UniChrome Pro Graphics
- » Optimized Unified Memory Architecture (UMA)
- » 200MHz Graphics Engine Clock with separated 128-bit data paths
- » 128-bit 2D and 3D Graphics Engine
- » Chromotion CE Video Display Engine
- - MPEG-2 Decoder
- - Video Deblocking
- - Adaptive De-Interlace
- - Full HDTV support up to 1080p
- » Two 8-bit Video Capture Ports
- » Three 12-bit Digital Video Ports for connection to TV out, Video Capture In, and external TMDS transmitter
- » Full Software support including Microsoft DirectX 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 and Open GL support
- » Support for VIA Vinyl Gold 8-channel Audio controller & integrated VIA Vinyle 6-channel Audio
- » Serial ATA support for up to 4 devices
- » Integrated V-RAID with RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, and JBOD (SATA) support
- » Parallel ATA133/100/66 support for up to 4 devices
- » Support for up to 8 USB 2.0/USB 1.1 ports
- » Support for VIA Velocity Gigabit Ethernet companion controller & Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet
- » Advanced System Power Management Support including ACPI/On Now
- » Hardware Display Rotation
Yes, it supports Display Rotation, that means that if the eo V7110 does not include any software to rotate the screen sooner or later somebody will create such software.