"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Playing games in a Wibrain B1

I received today an email from Wibrain with a video that shows how easy is to play games in a Wibrain B1. I can't identify what is the game that they are playing on the B1 but the performance is not bad at all.

[Discuss This Topic]

3 comments:

  1. I don't know, I'm completely lost with this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the shotgun sound and some of the screaming I would say it's Serious Sam, maybe with some mod...

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.