"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HP 2133 Video Review

PC Market has shot a very good video review about the new subnotebook from HP, the HP 2133.

There are a few things that you can notice on this video and one of them is that VIA needs to work harder in the video chip. In both video tests the CPU load was at 100%. But I also think that probably there was something wrong with that demo unit because in my old eo v7110 (which is for sale now) I'm getting about 80% of CPU load in a regular video and the eo is using a C7 at 1 GHz vs this one that is running a VIA C7M at 1.6 GHz. It should have enough power to run a regular video using less CPU load unless is just not well configured with the right video codecs. The results with the HD video I see in my eo is about the same that you see in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.