"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My P1610 is close...

I should receive today my new toy, the Fujitsu P1610, the replacement of my lovely Samsung Q1.

cosa

The above is the tracking summary of my package. And looking at it I though how inefficient are still our carrier. The package arrived to Fort Lauderdale Yesterday and it was sent today to Miramar. The problem is that I live between the two cities, but a lot closer to Fort Lauderdale than to Miramar. So basically, that package passed probably yards away from my house in its way to Miramar!

1 comment:

  1. i just got the 1620 & i'm loving it, i hope you'll enjoy your 1610 as much as i am enjoying mine

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.