"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

P1610: BSOD during Vista Ultimate Installation

I got my P1610 about 2 hour ago and the first thing I did is to launch the Vista Ultimate with SP1Installation. But apparently today is not my lucky day. Right when it was completing the installation the system crashed with the Blue Screen of Death.

I'm browsing the web to see if anybody had that problem before but so far I have not found anything like that being reported before.

I'm reinstalling again to see if I'm lucky this time.

If it happen again then I'll try Vista Ultimate without SP1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.