"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, April 05, 2007

To Origami Team

We have been talking about UMPCScrollBar tool here. This tool is a must have in every UMPC using 800x480 resolution.

It's my humble opinion that this program should have been part of Origami Experience pack. Even more, this tool should be installed by OEM in all UMPC using 800x480 resolution. To be honest, I never use the OE, to me is just a very good looking program and very well made but it does not have anything that I consider useful too me. I have learned to use other tools and optimize my desktop and Quick Launch to make my working experience better. But it's just me and that does not mean you have not done a good job on this second release. But... I really think that if there is anything that will make OE a must have is the inclusion of this little tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.