"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures for your Desktop

I have been taking some pictures lately to use it in my Windows Desktop. I have shown them to few friends and they liked it and asked me for the permission to use  them in their PCs. So I though that may be that some of you may want to do the same so here they are.

IMG_0025cIMG_0051IMG_0027IMG_0028

IMG_0029IMG_0032IMG_0035IMG_0019

IMG_0013IMG_0025

Here is the link to this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.