"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, June 30, 2008

AT&T DSL vs Comcast Cable Internet

I switched my phone service and my DSL Internet from AT&T to Comcast, the cable provider on my area. AT&T Service is the worse you can imagine in all senses in where I live (South Florida). To give you an idea, I called them 40 minutes ago to confirm my service cancellation and I still waiting for anybody to take my call. And it has been on that way every time I call them. But anyway, that's just part of the reason why I'm leaving AT&T. Comcast has a combined service of Cable Internet and phone over IP that's a lot cheaper than what I'm paying to AT&T at this moment. The other reason why I'm switching can be seen in the next two screen shots.

ATTSpeed

comcast DSL