"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, June 01, 2008

P1610 Vista Drivers List, I need help

I have been using a Fujitsu P1610 for a few weeks and I'm not so happy with how Vista Drivers are working on it. So I wonder if others are using a different set of drivers. I compiled a list of what I'm using here. Please compare it with what you are using and point me to any newest driver.

If you are a web master please post at your site about this quest. This will help your readers and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.