"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

why UMPC Tips has been so quiet lately?

Hum... If I tell you I'll have to kill you. :D

Well, I have been very busy the last 3 days testing something. You all know me. When I was a child my Grandma used to say that if "Frank is quiet you have to run to see what is he doing". And I guess she was right. ;)

I do not want to enter in more details because so far in these 3 last days the results have been bad. But in another hand the good news is that I have not gave up and somebody else with the power to really help has not gave up either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.