"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Joost running in a Samsung Q1


Thanks to JKK I received today an invitation to test Joost and here are my first impressions.

Joost is a TV service over the Internet. I found it to be a little heavy to be used in a UMPC but the overall performance is acceptable. At some moments the Video stopped and I could not find any indicator telling me what was going on. My guess is that the program was filling the buffer. The video quality was good. The image was sharp. I liked the design.

I shot a video so you guys can see with your own eyes how it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.