"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Q1p at UMPCPortal.com

Steve at UMPCPortal posted today a video about his latest acquisition. Q1p with XP installed. Hey Steve, we have done the hard work already, installing Vista is a piece of Cake! and I really believe you should install it.

Download Video

4 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Vista was already on that machine already. I choose XP because there arent enough advantages with Vista. In fact, it annoys me that I would have to go through an optimisation process with Vista just to get the battery life back up to what it is with XP.
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you installed the HID drivers at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I installed Vista on my Q1-SSD but then I reverted back to XP because it seemed slower under Vista. This was before the HID Drivers were available. Now I'm thinking about trying Vista again. Does anybody have step-by-step instructions, including installing HID, so I don't have to use the hit and miss method that I did before?. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read any step by step instructions. But what ever you do, follow the order listed in the Q1 drivers for Vista link.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.