"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, April 02, 2007

iGuidance used in a eo v7110 UMPC

I rencently posted here a review of iGuidance Navegation Software working in my Q1. Today I found this video review on youtube of how it works in an eo v7110.



What can I say... iGuidance is the best software out there to be used in any UMPC. That's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I love iGuidance. I use it with my pocket PC as well as my Q1, and my laptop. How cool is it for them to include all 3 versions in 1 package?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.