"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ergonomic PC Chair

I have to confess with this all UMPC concept I do not see me buying any pc desk anytime soon. But... if I have to buy one I really will consider one like this one in this AVING USA News.

I really do not know what will be job effectiveness after lunch with these chairs, it seems to me that employees using them will fall sleep very easily. Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am Joshua Shin, a reporter of AVING USA.

    I send my kind greeting to all editors who are interested in AVING news reports.

    I’d like to list up all the online media that cite our news content or photo images, and make a hyperlink to each of them on the intro webpage of AVING website (www.aving.net), which can attract more visitors to your website.

    So, it would be great if you kindly fill the following form and send me a reply.

    I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for your help.

    1. Name of the website:

    2. URL:

    3. Publisher (or Editor in chief):

    4. Email:

    5. Country (where your teams are based on):

    Best Regards

    Joshua Shin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua, a reply to where? You did not give me the email address. :(

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.