"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, April 27, 2007

Chippy as gone green!

Chippy as gone Green. He has created a new page to demonstrate how to use the Sun to power our UMPCs and other electronic devices. I always have found this idea interesting up to the point that I have been using solar energy to power my landscape lights for the last 3 years. And recently I recommended to install Solar Security Lights like this one to a company and they bought few of them.

Like Chippy I have been thinking about power my UMPC with Sun but I have to confess that I'm not traveling that much so I have not gone so far in this project. But what amaze me is how many things have in common good friends.

Good luck in your new project Chippy: Solar UMPC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.