"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, April 02, 2007

Why our UMPCs can't run Aero?

Basically, and according to this interview of Josh Bancroft with Intel’s Chuck DeSylva, the 915 does not meet Microsoft Requirements to run Aero.

I feel that I should remind you, my dear reader, that Windows Movie Maker version 2.0 was running on XP in our devices and now, suddenly, with Vista our same devices do not have enough resources.

I really do not like when somebody takes decisions for me. It makes me feel stupid. Is not easier to give users the power to decide what's acceptable performance?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ctitanic,

    I know this is off-topic, but do you still recommend Notebook Hardware Control for eo v7110 models? You spoke about it in May of last year so I'm wondering if your opinion is still the same.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good program. and yes, I still recommend it.

    Your. should check also RightMark Clock Utility,

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.