"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

are we there yet?

How close we are from having HID drivers for our updated Q1s? Well, I'm so pleased to say that we are very very close. As close that I'm writing right now in my Q1 and for the first time my handwriting looks real!

Please, do not bombard me with any request. What I have is beta and I can't released yet. There is not any install yet neither a documentation of how to install what I have. But you can be sure that I'll push hard to have this released soon. ln fact, I have been promised a release this week.

1 comment:

  1. Frank,

    That's brilliant! Keep up the good work.

    Rory.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.