"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, September 24, 2007

Adding a SD Card Reader to an eo

I could not believe it until I saw the pictures. A few weeks ago Daniel from ThoughtFix, added a USB Hub to his eo v7110 but... 

Two open USB ports inside my eo were nagging me. I decided to hack it again - this time with an SD card reader.

CIMG2995

The things this guy is doing to his UMPC are hard to believe just to put it in some way, and I doubt that somebody else is going to follow his instructions but it's always interesting to see what can be done to this devices. is not it?

Technorati Tags:

[Discuss This Topic]

No comments: