"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Surface does not have 3G and...?

I was reading a review where one of the negative points found in the Surface was the lack of 3G connection. Another bill? The fact is that studies indicate that only 30% of the iPad sold are the 3G version and my personal fact is that if I carry a 3G phone makes more sense to used it as a portable AP than adding another bill into my already full of holes pockets. So here is a screenshot showing my Surface connected to my trusted Nexus One.

BTW, this post has been entirely created in my Surface RT, including the graphic edition using applications that became available after the release date, virtually few hours ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.