"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, October 13, 2008

To be or not to be

I’m sitting here looking to a friend of mine writing an article about why he is not getting the T-Mobile G1. I have not read what he is writing but probably I can guess part of what he is going to say in this article. One thing is for sure, that beast is ugly. And this is not something that only we, end users have noticed. Here is an ex employee from Google that also said the same:

The reason many people see the G1 as ugly and old-fashioned is simply… because it IS! It’s a design unchanged for a while (it’s now available in Zune-brown along with white and black).

I still looking for a reason of why they made such marketing mistake putting a complete new Operating System, I should add long waited, in such ugly phone and I can’t find a logical explanation.

But anyway… I still tempted to buy one (the white one to make it more appealing). Why? Because even when the phone is what we already know the software in that phone is very promising. And the company behind that software is also a company which always has been a synonym of simplicity combined with elegancy.

There are many applications that are going to be released in the next few months for Android that will let everybody breathless. Do not believe me? Check this videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.