"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, October 26, 2008

T-Mobile 3G Coverage

Something that you should be aware when your buy your T-Mobile G1 is that even when they said that they have 3G in your area what they really mean is that you are probably have it soon. To prove it I have prepared 3 pictures.

Capture

Capture2

IMG_0308

 

And the above picture is what you get.

Pictures say more than 1000 words. I have to add that I drove Yesterday around 2 miles in all directions from my house in a 3G hunting expedition and no 3G in anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.