"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MIU UMPC

Here is a new UMPC that will be released I hope soon. Made by an unknown to me company called MIU, this machine is categorized by Engadget like a Hybrid Dual Portable Computer or HDPC. The reason why is because it uses two operating systems, XP and a none specified Mobile OS. Windows Mobile? Android?

img1_22101119

3 comments:

  1. I can not tell you how badly I want this device as the replacement for my HTC Advantage. I just can't justify carrying a UMPC and a smartphone. Convergence, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my god this has got to be the ugliest device ever!. looks to be a seriously poor cousin to the htc shift

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.