"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Gigabyte UMD U60 promotional video

VIA is promoting at Youtube the Gigabyte UMD U60:

I have to smile when I read that the VIA C7M is the cooler processor in the market. I really don't know how they measure the temperature but from my own experience I can't say that. In fact, I would think twice before to put that in any advertisement. One thing is for sure, the VIA C7M is a good competitor for the Intel A110. Hey VIA! Yes, I'm talking to you!I know that you read my blog (do not ask me how). What about sending me one of these to check it? Tongue outWink

Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Frank, after my tests I can tell you for sure than CM7 is really the cooler processor... when it's off. xDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all results of how oem does it...

    Just compare samsungs heat solution to amteks :

    q1:
    http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=360043933&context=set-72157594483922505&size=o

    t700: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3112/526/1600/pic%203.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the OQO is not Amtek and still noisy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I guess that is important, but anyway, the T700 gets really hot after a while, and great part of that heat comes from the processor, a better cooling system only makes the processor get cooler by taking heat from inside and expeling it out, so in the case of the T700 that would mean even more heat coming out the ventilation grids. :S

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.