"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Saturday, July 28, 2007

AlphaGrip got my attention

Here is a second video about this keyboard. I'm really thinking that if this keyboard is integrated in a body of a UMPC we probably are going to see many people interested on this. Just check how easy this young lady type! For instant messaging that will work very well and that's what teenagers love to do all time.

After posting this note I found that it's actually for sale already here. Being a new product with a learning curve I think that they are selling it at a wrong price.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.