"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, July 09, 2007

50 Silverlight examples

Tim Sneath as posted at his blog 50 examples of how useful could be Silverlight.

It's great to see so many Silverlight-based widgets, samples, demos and applications appearing out there. I spent a happy hour this morning searching around the Internet for examples and samples, and thought I'd aggregate the fruits of my research below.

I have to say that I'm impressed with some of the examples. Try the Chess game and you will see what I'm saying Tongue out. Oh, to see the examples you will need Silverlight installed in your PC.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.