"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Inker: A Tablet Input Panel alternative

Our friend Kevin at JKonTheRun has found a TIP new alternative. 

Atozed Software is confident that they have a Tablet PC Input Panel alternative that's more efficient than the native TIP found in Windows. After watching the demo video, they might be on to something, but I'll have to install "Inker" and give it a try. My general observation is that Inker might be preferred by some, but it looks a bit too cluttered for my use on a UMPC. I do have a full-sized Tablet PC though so I can give it a go on both.

Unfortunately I'm very busy lately to test it because I'm moving everything to my just bought Fujitsu P1610. In another hand, I'm really happy with Vista TIP, for me is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.