"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, May 19, 2008

DialKeys Gen 2 released

Fortune Fountain has released the Second Generation of DialKeys, a software that became popular after being released in almost all the UMPC devices AKA Origami devices.

Dear Editors,

Im writing in to let you know that the latest version of DialKeys called 'DialKeys Gen2' has just been released. DialKeys is a on-screen virtual keyboard that was bundled with the Samsung Q1 when it was first released.

All the on-screen virtual keyboards you might be already familiar with have undergone visual facelifts and now look better than they ever did. Apart from the visual enhancements, there are plenty of new virtual keyboard skins..

The new version also includes interesting new features such as the 'GPS Locater' and 'Picture Snapper' tools that are just a couple of the new features we have added to the latest version of DialKeys.

Our website is:
www.dialkeys.com

We have also launched a web shop so users can purchase their copies of DialKeys Gen2 directly from us.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,
Reyhan Charles David
Fortune Fountain

There is not too much that I can say about this software because I never used in any of my UMPC. One of the reasons is because for example in the eo V7110 I had to type with my nails because the screen does not react to well to my fingertips. In my Q1 I never used because I did not like to see the fingerprints all over the screen of it. And the last reason is that I love the Vista TIP and the handwriting recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.