"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My P1610 is back!

That was fast! I sent it last Friday and I got it back today at 10 AM. Well, actually, it's at home waiting for me. According to tech support they had to change the motherboard on it.

As soon as I'm back at home (around 5PM EST) I'll start again installing Vista Ultimate, my new best Diagnostic Tool!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing turn around time!

    Hope you enjoy using it & don't run into anymore snafu's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, which me luck because I´m gonna install Vista Ultimate in that baby as soon as I get home!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.