"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, March 10, 2008

Installing WM programs on HTC Shift

An XDA-developers user has found a way to access the C Drive from "WM6" and also install any program in that cut down version of WM6 installed in the HTC Shift.

I have managed to almost access Windows Vista from the Windows Mobile side.

Bravo!

2 comments:

  1. I've found really interesting your page, but I have a question, How do you select your Popular Posts? Just a curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. statcounter.com within other tools that include my own web site statistics.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.