"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Monday, March 24, 2008

Kindle Software version 1.04

Yesterday my Kindle was updated automatically by Amazon to version 1.04. I have not noticed anything new or different. But I have to say that I'm extremely happy to see an update process so well thought. I left my Kindle in standby in my bed and went to our kitchen to drink a glass of water, and when I came back I noticed that there was a different standby picture shown on it, I exited the standby mode, checked the version number and there it was a new version. Do you want something simpler than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.