"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sharp's MID released in Japan

20080326141103217This year is going to be the year of MID (Mobile Internet Devices). A good sign of that is this new MID released by Sharp in Japan. 

Sharp launches its 3G mobile phone '922SH' in Japan market through SoftBank, which is expected to be available on 28th March.

Oh, wait a minute... I forgot my opinion... Tongue out Well, I don't know but the antenna seems to me a little bit "retro"... Do not you think?

Via AVING USA - Global News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.