"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, October 25, 2012

How to track your Surface Order

Microsoft is not sending any email alerting you about your Surface Order being shipped. But... Thanks to this site you can track your order. All you need is the digit portion of your order number, open FedEx site and use the option Track By Reference, that's where you will be using our order number (removing the MS prefix from it).

There are many users reporting, including me, that even when the invoice in MS site still saying that it will be delivered tomorrow 26th, FedEx is reporting that it will be shipped next Monday the 29th. Yesterday I called Microsoft requesting information about my order and they could not tell me anything other than "Your order is being processed", adding that it should be shipped between the 26th and the 30th. When I argued that I was promised (when placing the order) that the shipping date was going to be next Friday the support guy changed his tune saying that it was going to be delivered tomorrow. After that I was tented to cancel the order but I did not.

So... My order arrived to Alaska at 1pm. I hope that still time to deliver it tomorrow. By the way, did I mention that the order is coming from China? There was not any stock in USA other than those in all Microsoft Stores and that probably will be all sold out tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Why are you asking for a physical package??? I think I'm going to download it... (just curious).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you going to download the surface Rt? That's what I'm talking about. I just received and playing with it. It's amazing. And it comes with handwriting recognition in the keyboard!

      Delete
  2. Sorry about that I though you talk about Windows 8. HAHAHAHA MEGA FAIL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.