"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Extended 2200mAh Battery for G1

I just received an Extended 2200 mAh Battery for my T-Mobile G1. I have not ran any special tests but the original battery was a 1150 mAh one so do the math, 1.91 more battery life. And this is one of the good things that I love from my G1,  I can change the battery freely no like another very popular phone that you all know.

Here are a few pictures of this battery.

IMG_0404

IMG_0402

IMG_0399

IMG_0396

IMG_0397

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.