"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

BumpTop Released

I have been following the beta of this program for a while and if you own a decent PC with a Touch Screen (or without it) BumpTop will be one of those programs that you will love to have installed. And I said a decent PC because it uses a lot of resources… If you don’t have Touch screen the program works the same with your mouse. In fact, I don’t think it was designed thinking about Touch Screens.

Capture

… This is not a program for a UMPC or even some Tablet PCs. But it’s fun, I give it that. Check the video.

1 comment:

  1. This was a great software tip.
    I'm starting using the software and thin it's great.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.