"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ubuntu in a HTC Shift

Well, there is not too much info that I can say about it but what you can see in this video. Apparently this person installed Ubuntu got everything working on his HTC Shift.

And... He is even having a good time on it... Open-mouthed

4 comments:

  1. I'm quite convinced that, given shift's specs, ubuntu mobile is a better solution than vista. Light, with most, if not all, the apps needed. Maybe ubuntu mobile / windows mobile 6 is a killer combo, who knows... until android comes

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a person like me, using the recognition (inking) most of the time in my Tablet, to install Ubuntu is like converting my device in a huge mouse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I contact this person so I can try on my Q1U?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.