"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kohjinsha SC3 Review

kohjinsha_sc3_reviewPoketables.net has published the first full review of the Kohjinsha SC3. The photos are just incredible good. Two things that gained my attention, performance is about the same I have in my old Q1 Celeron at 900 MHz with 2 GB of RAM running Vista and the battery life is about 2.5 hours using WiFi. The Q1P with a Pentium M at 1 GHz had that same performance and Battery Life. did you get my point Intel? Anyway... I'm glad to see that the new generation of Atom processors is at least coming back to that performance we had 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.