"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A UMPC in charge of the Entertainment

pc240009This Christmas I decided to do something different to animate the party: to use a UMPC. The reason why I decided that was because that gave me the possibility  to combine music and Video all coming from a small device easy to carry and set up. The UMPC had access to my network where I keep more than 4000 mp3 and had access to my Slingbox from where I could stream video from my Tivo. And my whole setup used a very little space in my gazebo another thing that was needed.

pc240014

pc240013

1 comment:

  1. Where did you purchase your Q1 and what language is the operating system? I bought my Q1 in Korean with a KO operating system, however I am curious to know if there are English versions ?

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.