"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Playing games in the OQO 02

My experience with the OQO 02 could be categorized like positive. I have to say that I'm really impressed with how far VIA has gone from the first CPU installed in the already old v7110 from Tabletkiosk. The performance of those processors was really bad and left me  with a real bad opinion of them only comparable with my bad opinion about the Intel A110 processor.

The OQO 02 is a real enjoyable devise with a very elaborated finish. And its performance is more than enough for... playing some good old games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.