"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

7 days from Vista

We are about 7 days from Vista being released to the big market... And I have not seen any new drivers compatible with Vista posted by any of the OEMs or resellers.

That's bad, really bad. I have not received either any response from Samsung to my email about the HID drivers. That's bad too.

The good news is that I finally received the Vista Business Media so probably I'll test again the Upgrade route in my Q1. The last time I tried that using the downloaded file from MS I ended with an error message. Lets keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.