"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sony UX50 in pieces

If you want to see the Sony UX50 in pieces, here is the link. I have not said anything about this new device of Sony because I really don't think that XP in such small screen is going to be a confortable experience. Beside that, Sony as shown us one more time that they are the masters in designing electronic devices.


Source: Origami Project Forum

4 comments:

  1. If somebody has any doubt about what I said about the screen size, the resolution and XP, check this review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that the Sony will be too small. But I want to add, it's also to expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly don't mind a smaller screen if there's a video out option.

    That being said, the Sony's smaller screen still doesn't give pocketability, so you're basically paying more for a keyboard and the cameras while losing the "Origamis"' tablet OS and 2 inches of screen real estate.

    If it could fit in a pocket I'd hav preordered already, but it can't so I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good point too. You have something that's smaller but still not "pocketable". In this point I believe that the OQO is better. Another point that is killing both devices is just the high price.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.