"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Friday, May 19, 2006

Some Good News...

John Tokash is reporting at his blog that he has tested the MIC Driver update in his eo and it works fine so the MIC issue is going to fixed soon. The other good news is that he installed VISTA in his eo and it did work fine. This is what he said about it:
I installed Vista last night on my eo.

I haven't had an opportunity to install all the drivers, but it seems fairly responsive right out of the gate.

Also, the touch point and mouse buttons work fine and a usb keyboard also works.

I'll probably have some more time to play with it this evening.

1 comment:

  1. this news is correct and I can confirm that the driver does fix the problem with the mic, and i now have Skype running.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.