"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pro Photographer Uses OQO Model 2 to Edit, File High Res Images Remotely

Here is an interesting article published at Notebook.com:

I was chatting with some pro photographers at CES today and one of them busted out a OQO model 2 and showed me how he edits and uploads his photos with the device. Andrew runs Photoshop 7.0 on the OQO since it requires less resources and he only needs to adjust levels, sharpen and crop. Once the images are presentable, he sends them off to his HQ over the built-in EVDO card.

Very interesting, I do not use Photoshop for these tasks, I found that the image viewer tool included in Vista does all that. I just open the folder were I have all pictures that I just have taken for that specific topic, double click in the first one, that opens the Image viewer tool from Vista, that tool has a button to open the next or previous picture on that folder and there you have also a button to edit. The Edit button gives you the option to crop, change the brightness and contrast and other few things. Basically, all I need for my articles. Once I have done that, it's a matter of connecting my UMPC to my EDGE BT Phone or a WiFi network at home or at work and send them to Flicks. Once it's in Flicks, it's a matter of opening Windows Live Writer and post the news here. Do you know that 90% of all my posts here are posted from my Samsung Q1 UMPC? That has became my main PC since more than a year ago. DevilBy the way, the OQO 02 is also sold with Vista Installed in case you want to use my method.

1 comment:

  1. e, I deleted your first post today and I'll delete the rest coming. You are not welcome here. Spam others.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.