"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kindle order status has changed

My Kindle order status has changed to Shipping Soon today! For those that have not been following my Kindle adventure, I'm talking about an order for a Kindle that I placed back in November 13th. Lets see what exactly Shipping Soon means in Amazon's Vocabulary. 2 days? 5 days? a week?

Shipping estimate:January 11, 2008 - January 25, 2008
Delivery estimate:January 15, 2008 - January 29, 2008

They should have been a little more creative, today is 16, so there is not way that my shipping estimate date could start from January 11 Wink and the delivery estimate would be a lot better if it reads something like from January 17, 2008 to January 29, 2008. Anyway, what counts is that my order is being processed at this moment. That's a good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.