"The only way to be truly satisfied, is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." Steve Jobs
Once "inking" gets into your veins you will never be able to live without it. Frank J. Garcia

My Surface PRO 3 'Must Have' Accessories List

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

OE version 2 coming soon

Well, I think that after this post at JKonTheRun I'm not under NDA anymore! I have been part of team of beta testers of a second release of Origami Experience.

So what's new in OE the second?

  • Origami Central is the main launch-point to provide quick access with the touch of a finger to apps and services. In my opinion, the UI is more fluid and intuitive.
  • Origami Now is my favorite section because you can personalize to display information that's relevant to you: e-mail, RSS feeds, calendar events, etc... I almost think of this function as custom set of touch gadgets in a Windows Sidebar type of approach.
  • Origami Picture Password secures your UMPC with fun puzzle.
  • Touch settings, which we're all familiar with from OE the first.

I agree with Kevin, from not using at all OE I became a user of Origami Now. I have two screens sets with different weather radar views and I love them. Picture Password is must a must have for any touch screen device or Tablet PC. I still using a beta version and I don't know yet when the final version will be released but I'll try to post a video of what I have been testing unless that still under NDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.